Friday, August 14, 2009

here's a recent quickie.... I called downed to UCLA today, and the person who is handling my case had today off, so I left her a very nice detailed voicemail., I wished her a happ day off, and let her knoe I would be waiting fr her call. If I don't hear by Wednesday, My message with get a little shorter and a little more stern.

As I lay here in front of r=the TV, falling asleep eveu few minutes, watching our local start Zac Efron in 17 Again. He has really groen up.

I am a little under the influence of narcotics, so I think I will keep this short and sweet. Zac has come along way since being a little high school kid. It's kinda nice to see him make something of himself, and he is such a good kid I mean 21. I didn't see any of the high school musical ones.

Well, I am gonna put my tired bones to bed. I took quite the fall playin bowling with all my girly friends last night... I didn't realize how much of a contact sport is was... contact with the floor at least. Towards my last few frames I was dong actually pretty good, but my feet slipped out from under neath me with my left leg going back, my right kneed slamming down on the floor along with my tailbone and my left hand, jamming my wrist. So with my usual cocktail of meds, I popped a couple of a percocet. so off to bed I go

No comments:

Post a Comment